you for purchasing our contact lenses. Here are instructions for wearing,
cleaning, and storing contact lenses properly. Please read this guide
thoroughly. Experience the good and comfortable feeling of wearing our
* Check if packaging is torn or opened
* Check the expiration date
* Before touching contact lenses, always wash and rinse your hands thoroughly
* When handling the lenses use your finger tips, not your finger nails
* Before wearing lenses, check for dirt or damage
* Make sure the lens is not turned inside out
* When lenses are inside out, they may become dislodged or move too
much, giving you discomfort.
* Every time contact lenses are removed, they must be cleaned, rinsed,
and disinfected before being worn again.
* Be careful not to mix up lenses.
* Do not borrow or lend your contact lens to others.
* When a contact lens is dry or folded in half, place it on your palm
and spray “Bio Combizone”. Gently
rinse it with your index finger. If this does not work, immerse the
lens in a lens case filled with saline solution.
Check that the lens is in the right shape (a bowl-like shape).